FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Doesn't see Xperia X10 [edit: SOLVED! bug identified]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kalleboo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Doesn't see Xperia X10 [edit: SOLVED! bug identified] Reply with quote

Title says it all: Salling Media Sync doesn't see when I've connected my X10. The SD card shows up as a disk in the Finder, but Media Sync doesn't see it.

The FAQ suggests formatting the card with the phone, but if I do that the phone just says the memory card is damaged (maybe some X10/Android bug with 32 GB microSD cards?), so I have to reformat it within OS X to use it (I also tried reformatting it on my old Aino, which made it work in the X10 but Media Sync still doesn't see it).

[b]edit: FOUND THE PROBLEM[/b]
Media Sync was missing my product-id. In System Profiler:
Product ID: 0x312e
Vendor ID: 0x0fce (Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB)

I added this part to Sony Ericsson MSC android.transportConfig, and now it identifies it correctly:

<dict> <!-- X10 -->
<key>vid</key>
<integer>4046</integer>
<key>pid</key>
<integer>12590</integer>
</dict>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: