FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Nokia C6, complete keyboard and mouse control of the PC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelelz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Nokia C6, complete keyboard and mouse control of the PC Reply with quote

First of all, I had no idea of programming before doing this, so if you find that the code is not as good as it should be, please comment. All I know is It does the job; exactly as I liked to do it...

I found the Kaustis Remade Mouse Pointing to add the keyboard script, but I didn't like the way they did it, you needed to press a button before you start typing and there was no way to press the return key... So if you wanted to chat, there was no way to send what you wrote... And if you wanted to edit something already on the screen you just can't do it.

I wanted to write without pressing any button, just like you do with your PC, you just click where you want to write and start typing, so I started with the Kaustis Remade Mouse Pointing script and edited completely, I erased parts of the code that didn't run with my cel specifically and added some parts to do what I wanted it to do...

To clarify, this script works "ONLY" with the C6, because of the way the script receives the information of the pressed key... So, for example, if I press the "A" key, the program receives the code "0061", but if you press the Q key, the program receives the code "1". So this was like trial and error... I needed to find out what code is generated for every key to translate it into the correct code with SendUnicodeKeystroke command.

That's it; to add this script you know how, just unpack the folder into "My Clicker Scripts" folder in your documents, and then add it to the list of items available on your handheld device on the Clicker program.

It works just fine, if you type, it will write in lower case... If you want Upper case press Shift + the key simultaneously, I mean: press shift key and then press the letter you want and then release both; the return key and the backspace key works perfect; if you want numbers press ctrl + number simultaneously, just like with the shift key.

Fn key and Sym key doesn't work... But if you want symbols, you can press help button and type as you'd normally type on your device, like on the Kaustis Remade Mouse Pointing Script. Besides, I added some other things for a better use; this is the list:

Ctrl + A = Escape
Ctrl + Z = Tab
Ctrl + S = Alt + Tab (To switch between windows)
Ctrl + X = Alt + Shift + Tab (To switch between windows backwards)
Ctrl + D = Home
Ctrl + C = End
Ctrl + G = Page Up
Ctrl + B = Page Down

I can add more of this, just comment and suggest...

The arrow keys of the device are the arrow key of the keyboard, they don't move the mouse, but the middle key is the left click of the mouse.
The right click of the mouse is the camera key pressed softly and the menu button is also the left click.

This program with this script in this device works perfect for me... the touchScreen works like a laptop Pad, and the physical keyboard like a bluetooth keyboard...

I connected My PC to my 40 inch TV and control it with my phone... It's awesome, It's like having a micro PC in my hands running on a really big screen.

There is something more I'd like to add to the script; I'd like to use the right end of my touch screen to scroll, like you do on the Laptop's pad...

Is there any way to know the coordinates of the place you touch on the screen? I mean, with myKeypad_PenMove(theScreen, dx, dy) function you can know the direction of the movement of your finger, but is there any way to know WHERE did I press?

I hope my contribution help somebody and I apologize if I wrote something wrong because English is not my native language... I'm from Venezuela.
And I hope somebody can help me with the scroll thing.

Best,

--
Angel

Angelelz's Mouse Pointing for C6.rar
 Description:
Works ONLY with nokia C6...

Download
 Filename:  Angelelz's Mouse Pointing for C6.rar
 Filesize:  2.17 KB
 Downloaded:  1320 Time(s)

feuerfuchs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: I'm waiting for long time Reply with quote

It works on my 5800W virtual all keyboard. Thank you a lot for solving my problem!
Angelelz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: 5800 With virtual Keyboard? Reply with quote

And the number keys are working?
How about the first line of keys? qwertyuiop? Working well?
feuerfuchs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number key are still unable, but there are so many other scripts substitute for this. Some small problem is that the Enter key seems do the work of left button here
Angelelz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: About my scroll question... Reply with quote

I'm still trying to add the scroll thing to this script... I wrote this to practice:

function myKeypad_PenMove(theScreen, dx, dy)
{
dx = accelerate(dx);
dy = accelerate(dy);
if (dy > 10) {
SendMouseEvent(0, 0, -1, 0, 0);
}
else if (dy < -10) {
SendMouseEvent(0, 0, 1, 0, 0);
}
}

But at the begining of the function I'd like to add an IF like this:

If (x > 600) {

And x would be the x position of the place I pressed on the screen... żIs there any way to pass that position to that function... I tried doing this:

function myKeypad_PenMove(theScreen, dx, dy,x,y)
But It didn't work.

Something else I was thinking about is with CreateSliderDialog but somehow set it to vertical and on the right end of the screen... Is there any way to do any of this things?

Thaks.
Angelelz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: 5800 code fixing. Reply with quote

[quote="feuerfuchs"]Number key are still unable, but there are so many other scripts substitute for this. Some small problem is that the Enter key seems do the work of left button here[/quote]

You can do this:
1.- Open the file named "Mouse Pointing Angelelz.js" with notepad
2.- Find the lines of code:
function myKeypad_KeyDown(theScreen, theKey)
{
3.- Right after this two lines copy and paste this:
"ShowMessage(theKey);"
Without the quotes.
4.- Save the file and lauch salling clicker on your phone and on the PC
5.- Enter in my Script "mouse and Keyboard Control C6" on the phone
6.- Press the Enter key and write down the number that appears on your PC screen.

After you do all that, send me the number you wrote and I'll send you the script fixed specifically for your device.

Sorry for my english.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: