FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Truncated/missing field text

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hatter10_6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Truncated/missing field text Reply with quote

Hi,

I am comparing the various otpions that I have in synchronising contacts between my computer and my sony ericsson 630. When I use iSync/AddressBook/SyncEntourage-AddressBook the text fields (i.e. Company information) on my contacts are fully present on my phone. But, when I use the much simpler Mobile Sync/Entourage, the text is truncated. Also, email address in entourage is not transferred.

Is this a measure to save space on the phone? I am interested in keeping those information... Would it be possible to activate such features?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: