FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Syncing P900 with Mobilesync and Entourage 2004 on OSX 10.3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oduah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Syncing P900 with Mobilesync and Entourage 2004 on OSX 10.3 Reply with quote

Has anyond found a fix for syncing these sucessfully without major problems and if so how?

Are you guys/girls at Salling going to come out with anything in the near future to support the P900 with Entourage 2004.

I'm desperate for a fix for my boss please help anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All views are welcome
BDad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: Syncing P900 with Mobilesync and Entourage 2004 on OSX Reply with quote

[quote="oduah"]Has anyond found a fix for syncing these sucessfully without major problems and if so how?

Are you guys/girls at Salling going to come out with anything in the near future to support the P900 with Entourage 2004.

I'm desperate for a fix for my boss please help anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All views are welcome[/quote]

What about syncing with iCal and Address Book and then syncing iCal, etc, to Entourage? A single Apple script could be written to execute all stages so it would be seemless as well.
elfinn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Syncing P900 with Mobilesync and Entourage 2004 on OSX 10.3 Reply with quote

There is a solution, visit
http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/23465
and
http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/17678
Micke W

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Sync P9xx Reply with quote

I just received my P910. Its a great phone. However, I would love if SE could work a little closer with Apple to make the phone play well with the Macs.
That will probably not happen and for now we have to rely on people like Jonas to come up with solutions that make us happy.
In other words, I am sure that there are a lot of people who would like to sync their P-phones with Entourage 2004.
elfinn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Syncing P900 with Mobilesync and Entourage 2004 on OSX Reply with quote

I sync Entourage to Ical and Adressbook using the two applescripts «Sync Entourage-iCal» and «Sync Entourage-Address Book 2» (see links in my posting sept.10).
I then sync iCal and Adressbook to P900 using iSync. You have to get used to the two applecripts (especially the prefs-scripts). Its cluncky, but it works pretty well now, with a few limitations.
Micke W

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the scripts but I would like to have something more elegant. I.e. built in the system.
elfinn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don´t we all. I certainly hope for a more elegant solution where Entourage syncs directly to p900. But at least this soluting works, and I forgot to mention, it works both ways. Changes made on my P900 ends up in Entorurage and vice versa, but elegant it is not.

[quote="Micke W"]I have the scripts but I would like to have something more elegant. I.e. built in the system.[/quote]
BDad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="elfinn"]Don´t we all. I certainly hope for a more elegant solution where Entourage syncs directly to p900. But at least this soluting works, and I forgot to mention, it works both ways. Changes made on my P900 ends up in Entorurage and vice versa, but elegant it is not.

[quote="Micke W"]I have the scripts but I would like to have something more elegant. I.e. built in the system.[/quote][/quote]I ended up purchasing PocketMac's Go Between which does the same thing but through the iSync interface.
Micke W

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does GoBetween work well?
Are you using Entourage 2004?
How about the notes in Entourage, are they synced?
BDad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Micke W"]Does GoBetween work well?
Are you using Entourage 2004?
How about the notes in Entourage, are they synced?[/quote]It seems to be working well. Notes do not sync though. (Assuming you mean Entourage notes)
gel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: sync Reply with quote

If only.. we could sync directly with Entourage, sync NOTES (Jotter) too... maybe even folders and files? I'd pay someone a hundred bucks for this software..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: