FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

6260 file transfer woes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chimaera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is not exactly related to clicker per se...but thought i might just ask in any case.

while i can transfer files/pics from the mac to the 6260 fine, i cant seem to transfer pictures taken with the phone back to the mac. while the transfer seems to take place successfully i cant locate the files anywhere on the mac itself.

also i am unable to browse the 6260 from the mac itself, nor is there anyway for me to browse the specified folder in BT prefs on the mac from the 6260.

i just want to know if this is due to BT support from Apple (crossing my fingers), or am i missing out on something here?

Philming

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
Same problem here.
To find the files you send from the phone, check your bluetooth preferences. (in system prefs) I think the default location is the "shared" folder/
Apart from that, I cant browse the phone either (connects but the windows stays blank), nor can I do anything iSync related. That's very strange since Salling Clicker works perfectly with he 6260, and I thought they were somehow related. Isn't there some sort of a hack like there is with the SE V800 or Sony S700? (please :)

Last edited by Philming on Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clicker and iSync are not related at all.

- jonas

[quote="Philming"]Hi!
Same problem here.
To find the files you send from the phone, check your bluetooth preferences. (in system prefs) I think the default location is the "shared" folder/
Apart from that, I cant browse the phone either (connects but the windows stays blank), nor can I do anything iSync related. That's very strange since Salling Clicker works perfectly with he 6260, and I thought they were somehow related. Isn't there some sort of a hack like there is with the SE V800?[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: