FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Weird calender issue with isync on V800 / 802SE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Weird calender issue with isync on V800 / 802SE Reply with quote

Hey,

First off....I want to say THANKS A MILLION for the tips from igareth and jonas. I can now use isync with my V800 / 802SE phone (flashed as Z800).

I'm having a weird problem with my calender though. I noticed that I have certain appointments scheduled and it's completely off. For example, I have an appointment between 10am - 6pm, it'll show up on my phone as 4am (from the day before) till 6pm of that day.

Does anyone know why it's doing this or what could be the cause of this. This happens to all my appointments. Much thanks in advance for your help.
DBX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah...nevermind. I seem to be a bit daft.

In case anyone is wondering and was having the 'same' problem....it's because you were foolish into not setting your phone in the right time zone like I did.

:oops:

lol...ah well....
JPenSuisse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DBX, this is a very interesting email you sent... You said you flashed the V800 to Z800. I'm trying to decide if I should get the v800, but one issue was the branding, the other was the limited 500 address contacts that are storeable... Would you mind telling me where you got the firmware and how you did this?

Cheers, JP
DBX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't personally flash it. I had a online store do it. Flashing it removes the vodaphone branding and I also believe it takes care of those problems you mentioned, including using real MP3's and not having to worry about DRM.
boristung

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I also used a flashed V800<Z800 software>
Just wondering how you did it
cause i couldn't get it detected bt isync after trying the ways posted in this forum
lstelie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="DBX"] it takes care of those problems you mentioned, including using real MP3's and not having to worry about DRM.[/quote]

Hello,

Interesting point.
I planned to get a V800 to use it also as a MP3 player.. reading your message it seems it's not possible with the standard firmware ??
DBX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The standard nonflashed V800/V802SE firmware has DRM implemented...so no you can't.

After I flashed it to the Z800 firmware, I can use any type of MP3's I want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: