FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Nokia 6230

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edeholt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Nokia 6230 Reply with quote

When I recently bought a Nokia 6230 I thought that it could work with Salling Clicker as well as with iSync but it doesn´t. Do anybody know if there is any 3-part applications that can help me?
moodler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry no answers from me, just a "me too". Is there any (obviously inferior) method of getting by with just basic mouse-clicks from a Nokia 6230 while we wait for 6230 support in Salling Clicker?
aux

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try PhoneDirector, which works only for the 6230. It does an excellent job and not too expensive:

[url]http://www.macmedia.sk/[/url]

Any news on Clicker supporting the 6230?

Aux
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be announced when/if ready.

- jonas

[quote="aux"]Try PhoneDirector, which works only for the 6230. It does an excellent job and not too expensive:

[url]http://www.macmedia.sk/[/url]

Any news on Clicker supporting the 6230?

Aux[/quote]
philatub

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Waiting... Reply with quote

Yes PhoneDirector is really a great software for 6230, but no clicking functions! Romeo doesn't work with The 6230 at all, so still waiting for SC support... please!
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Waiting... Reply with quote

I recommend holding out a bit longer. We're currently beta-testing 6230-support.

- jonas

[quote="philatub"]Yes PhoneDirector is really a great software for 6230, but no clicking functions! Romeo doesn't work with The 6230 at all, so still waiting for SC support... please![/quote]
flatline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Waiting... Reply with quote

any news about 6230-support testing ?

many thanks

[quote="salling"]I recommend holding out a bit longer. We're currently beta-testing 6230-support.

- jonas

[/quote]
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Waiting... Reply with quote

It's going very well.

- jonas

[quote="flatline"]any news about 6230-support testing ?

many thanks

[quote="salling"]I recommend holding out a bit longer. We're currently beta-testing 6230-support.

- jonas

[/quote][/quote]
cucho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Just a question. Reply with quote

Hi Jonas, this is my first post, I've been using your amazing software since a long time ago, I had a t610 but replaced it with a nokia 6230 'cause I need video stream (I have a streaming video cam and activated account for video monitoring at home), and the phone company guy told me that the EDGE support in Nokia was far better and faster for this service.

But I'm really concerned with my election, the phone performs well but the sailing clicker software is a must for me, I'been using it a lot for presentations (Keynote and Powerpoint) and now, with this nokia phone I can't. The phone can't sync with Isync (a task I used to do daily).

I think I can ask my company for a replacement 'cause it doesnt work with my favorite software, The K700 it's a little bit costly, but I am arranged to assume the cost if this assures me a full functioning hardware.
What do you think / advice?
Many Thanks and congratulations for an excellent work!

Cucho
:roll:
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Just a question. Reply with quote

I think you'll be very happy with the 6230 support that'll be added in 3.0. There's a bunch of other things in 3.0 as well, of course, so I cannot just release it now.

Hopefully, it'll be done in a month or two. It's arguably the biggest upgrade ever.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="cucho"]Hi Jonas, this is my first post, I've been using your amazing software since a long time ago, I had a t610 but replaced it with a nokia 6230 'cause I need video stream (I have a streaming video cam and activated account for video monitoring at home), and the phone company guy told me that the EDGE support in Nokia was far better and faster for this service.

But I'm really concerned with my election, the phone performs well but the sailing clicker software is a must for me, I'been using it a lot for presentations (Keynote and Powerpoint) and now, with this nokia phone I can't. The phone can't sync with Isync (a task I used to do daily).

I think I can ask my company for a replacement 'cause it doesnt work with my favorite software, The K700 it's a little bit costly, but I am arranged to assume the cost if this assures me a full functioning hardware.
What do you think / advice?
Many Thanks and congratulations for an excellent work!

Cucho
:roll:[/quote]
cucho

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Wow FAST! Reply with quote

Thanks for your incredible fast and kind answer.
I'll be her waiting...
Cucho
felipesimon

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: beta testing Reply with quote

if you need any beta testers, I'm shure a lot of people here would be happy to help.
just let us know if we can do anything to help. kudoz for you for bringing support for 6230... iSync still lacks it.

best regards,

Felipe
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will make sure to let you know when I need more testers.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: