FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

K700i and Mobile Sync works

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
butre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: K700i and Mobile Sync works Reply with quote

hi

I recently got my hands on a SE K700i and i thought i try synching my entourage calendar and contacts and to my joy, it worked, not all email addresses were copied over but most of them and it also only seems to copy a number of phone numbers (home, work, mobile) and not all my contacts on the phone have an email address while in entourage they have.

has anyone else tried synching entourage and k700i phone (using bluetooth)

anyway i am already quite happy this works as i used my P800 for a couple of months but could not get it to synch and it was a rubbish phone anyway

butre
buzzo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

any news about sync between MS Entourage and SE K700i?

I'm ready to buy it but I need to know if it works.

Regards.
pappounet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="buzzo"]Hi,

any news about sync between MS Entourage and SE K700i?

I'm ready to buy it but I need to know if it works.

Regards.[/quote]

Hi,

I know that you have send this message a long time ago, but I have just tried today MobileSync with my K700i and it seems to work very well, even if ISync is not able to reconize my phone : I have synchronized Entourage 2004 (contacts and calendar) very easily with MobileSync !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: