FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Bluetooth phone calls with os x....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecolor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject: Bluetooth phone calls with os x.... Reply with quote

Anyone know of software that allows connection like salling or others w/ (related to car like connections) where when you are in proximaty of the connection you are able to receive and make calls (via the bluetooth connection) through your mac or PC? Since I have the machine in my car, I'd much rather utilize the systems bluetooth and proximaty to connect and make/received calls through my cars speakers that are hooked up to the mac mini. :)

Thanks
daeus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently, a software called "BluePhone Elite" wants to implement this, but so far I haven't seen it happen. I too want this feature since I live in a basement apartment where I get little or no reception except near windows, and I don't have a bluetooth headset. I know a lot of people have asked if this would be implemented into salling clicker. i would really hope that it would 8) hint hint
thecolor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps if enough demand can be drummed up. :)

All the nice, rich cars have the feature built in to the stereo.
Why can't those whod rather use a computer than a standard
OLD boring car deck use it too? ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: