FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Optimal settings for video on K750i?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iMist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Optimal settings for video on K750i? Reply with quote

Hi,

I just replaced my T630 with the new cool K750i! :-)

One of the first things I had to explore was the video feature since I haven't had a phone with this before. Although it's not exactly a 42" plasma screen I figure you should be able to watch a movie when on the road (or beach 8) ).

So far I have, with Quicktime Pro export, only been successful with 3G and MP4 in the 176x144 resolution with data rates around 192 kbits/sec. For some reason this doesn't look nearly as good as the Sony Ericsson demo video although the source material has much better quality. Higher resolutions won't playback the video (only sound) on the K750i. Also, small MP4 created with Handbrake doesn't playback at all.

Since the screen in "landscape mode" is 220x176 I'd think you could somehow make a video for this but I've been unsuccessful so far.

Has anyone played around with this and found some optimal settings?

Thanks,
iMist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: