FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Looks good .. and makes me wonder about menus

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:58 am    Post subject: Looks good .. and makes me wonder about menus Reply with quote

Wow, Jonas, the ability to do message boxes and sliders is very cool. Equally is cool is that version 1.0 can now reacquire the BT connection after my Mac has reawakened from sleep (FYI, it took about 20 seconds). Great work.

Now the slider/message thing has made me think of all sorts of niftiness. But I guess the slider and message things make me wonder if it's possible for users to create new menus on the phone (based on data passed from the Mac by Applescript), and allow the phone user to slect from the menu. E.g., for iTunes (which seems to be where most of the action is), one could go beyond Amanda's useful script for selecting other playlists, and actual display a list of available playlists on the phone, then allow the user to choose one. I'm sure you've already thought of this, but I thought I'd toss it out there.

And now I've got to grab the newer, new version to get a functioning way to pay. (I'll go do that now.)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: