FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Address Book connection on Nokia 6620

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schwa23

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Address Book connection on Nokia 6620 Reply with quote

After months of waiting I've gotten the new Nokia 6620 smartphone. It's a fantastic phone, but sadly, iSync support isn't there, and neither is Address Book connectivity (for dialing and SMS sending via address book.app)... does anyone know of a work around, or know when we can expect a solution?

Nokia 6620:
Device Type: Phone
Device Services: SDP Server, SyncMLClient, Nokia OBEX PC Suite Services, OBEX Object Push, Dial-Up Networking, Hands-Free Audio Gateway, OBEX File Transfer

Nokia 3650
Device Type: Phone
Device Services: SDP Server, Bluetooth Serial Port, OBEX Object Push, OBEX File Transfer, Handsfree Audio Gateway, Salling Clicker, Fax, Dial-up Networking

Notice that Bluetooth Serial Port from the 3650 is not there anymore, while that the 6620 has SyncML client as well as Nokia OBEX PC Suite services.

:(
schwa23

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, to answer part of my own question, BluePhoneMenu appears to work with the 6620 (it's odd, at first it didn't but I restarted and now it does)

This brings back the address book functionality, along with full screen caller id.

Check it out:

[url]http://reelintelligence.com/BluePhoneMenu/index.html[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: