FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

SE laser pointer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mapinsk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: SE laser pointer Reply with quote

Has anyone combined the use of the sony ericsson laser pointer that plugs into phones such as the T610 with the Salling Software for Powerpoint presentations ?

It seems like the perfect thing to do, but I was wondering... when you plug in the laser pointer dongle into the phone, does the laser just turn on automatically....in other words is the laser always on when it's plugged in or can that be controlled with the pressing of a button ?

Thanks
Mark
mapinsk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: SE laser pointer Reply with quote

no replies so far ... :(

well i just ordered one. I must say they are hard to find in the US, i think sony stopped making them.

I'll let y'all know how it goes when i get one.
bob.os

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, for some reason I can't remember why I didn't answer this.

The laser pointer has a button on it to activate the laser. I'm assuming that the LED flashlight is the same.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Joe Mama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The laser pointer has a tiny black button on the side to trigger the laser, so that should be helpful. However, the blue light does NOT, and is always on when plugged in.
mapinsk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: excellent Reply with quote

...perfect...

after messing with the Logitech bluetooth presenter device and returning it since it didn't work well with OS X, I realized I had what i needed for presentations in my pocket the entire time (my SE T610).

thx
mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: