FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Palm OS 5 and Treo650 phone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling's Remote Basics (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amiroo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Palm OS 5 and Treo650 phone Reply with quote

Hi,

I have your free remote on my K700i. I am now going to get a Treo 650 which now has Bluetooth and an acceptable screen.

If you come up with a remote for my DVD player and iTunes etc. I shall pay for it immediately.

I think you will soon find that Sony P910 and Microsoft phones will dissapear from the lime light and Treo 650 will be the king of smart phone. Just wait for next months when the reviews of it start coming out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Palm OS 5 and Treo650 phone Reply with quote

It's all there for you to use right now. Clicker works fine with the Treo 650.

So pay up! ;-)

- jonas

[quote="Amiroo"]Hi,

I have your free remote on my K700i. I am now going to get a Treo 650 which now has Bluetooth and an acceptable screen.

If you come up with a remote for my DVD player and iTunes etc. I shall pay for it immediately.

I think you will soon find that Sony P910 and Microsoft phones will dissapear from the lime light and Treo 650 will be the king of smart phone. Just wait for next months when the reviews of it start coming out.[/quote]
Amiroo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Will pay as soon as I get the treo Reply with quote

Is this really Jonas replying? Don't you ever sleep? How can you reply so quick...

Treo 650 came out last week (or was it two weeks ago) have not had the chance to buy it yet. Waiting to get it from Orange in the UK.

So your remote control software works on palm OS 5 via Bluetooth (treo 650). whatabout everything else? Sailing Clicker?

TomTom Navigator 2004 PS) will work with Treo 650 too by early december I am told by them, and there is software to control all TV and Systems that use IR also for it. This is going to be a killer of a platform.

Amiroo - London
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Will pay as soon as I get the treo Reply with quote

Sorry, I meant Salling Clicker. It works on the Treo 650. Remote Basics won't however.

- jonas

[quote="Amiroo"]Is this really Jonas replying? Don't you ever sleep? How can you reply so quick...

Treo 650 came out last week (or was it two weeks ago) have not had the chance to buy it yet. Waiting to get it from Orange in the UK.

So your remote control software works on palm OS 5 via Bluetooth (treo 650). whatabout everything else? Sailing Clicker?

TomTom Navigator 2004 PS) will work with Treo 650 too by early december I am told by them, and there is software to control all TV and Systems that use IR also for it. This is going to be a killer of a platform.

Amiroo - London[/quote]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling's Remote Basics (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: