FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

SMS and Sony Ericsson T630

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knulu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: SMS and Sony Ericsson T630 Reply with quote

I have a T630 and once got a SMS when the cell phone was connected to my Mac by bluetooth. The SMS appeared on the Mac, where I also could reply. I thought that when I bought Salling clicker, the cell phone would be connected all the time and that when I receive SMSs, they would appear on the Mac. This does not happen (although Salling cl. has not been a disappointment in other respects). Does anybody know how I can configure the T630 or the Mac, so that this interface will be active?

Regards,
Knut Lunde
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: SMS and Sony Ericsson T630 Reply with quote

What you saw was Address Book, not Salling Clicker. For the interface to show, AB must be connected. We have a phone event script in Salling Clicker that helps with this.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="knulu"]I have a T630 and once got a SMS when the cell phone was connected to my Mac by bluetooth. The SMS appeared on the Mac, where I also could reply. I thought that when I bought Salling clicker, the cell phone would be connected all the time and that when I receive SMSs, they would appear on the Mac. This does not happen (although Salling cl. has not been a disappointment in other respects). Does anybody know how I can configure the T630 or the Mac, so that this interface will be active?

Regards,
Knut Lunde[/quote]
knulu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: SMS and Sony Ericsson T630 Reply with quote

[quote="salling"]What you saw was Address Book, not Salling Clicker. For the interface to show, AB must be connected. We have a phone event script in Salling Clicker that helps with this.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="knulu"]I have a T630 and once got a SMS when the cell phone was connected to my Mac by bluetooth. The SMS appeared on the Mac, where I also could reply. I thought that when I bought Salling clicker, the cell phone would be connected all the time and that when I receive SMSs, they would appear on the Mac. This does not happen (although Salling cl. has not been a disappointment in other respects). Does anybody know how I can configure the T630 or the Mac, so that this interface will be active?

Regards,
Knut Lunde[/quote][/quote]

Oh I see! I read through the manual yesterday, but could not find anything on this. Where can I find this script? And since I am a bit curious - why does Sony E. make such an interface when it's so well hidden?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Apple's application. You can find the Phone Events under "Phone Events" in Salling Clicker's System Preferences pane.

- jonas
knulu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for fast and helpful replies! I didn't realize that I had to have AB open!

Knut

[quote="salling"]It's Apple's application. You can find the Phone Events under "Phone Events" in Salling Clicker's System Preferences pane.

- jonas[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: