FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

syncing problems for calendar events betw. T68 and Entourage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Georg Pauls

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: syncing problems for calendar events betw. T68 and Entourage Reply with quote

Everything works fine as long as the syncing goes from Entourage to my T68, but when I sync back from my T68 to Entourage my calendar events will fall back by one hour; e.g. if I have introduced an event for 5 p.m. it will be registered as 4 p.m. in Entourage.

In my system preferences my time zone is set to the equivalent of GMT+1 (Brussels). Both in Entourage and my T68 everything seems correct (both preference settings are GMT+1).
My mobile sync version is 1.0.3.

I must have overloooked something, but what?

Thanks for your help.
d066e

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Problems w/ DST? Reply with quote

Yeah - same thing happens to me. At least for dates [b]after[/b] DST (i.e March 27th in Sweden at least) Meetings in Entourage are one hour earlier in the phone after that date.

My T630 is set to GMT+1 & Wintertime
My Powerbook g4 12" (10.3.7) is set to automatic date & time and timezone to Denmark/Copenhagen CET

I've tried the version that is available:
http://216.58.174.153/salling/forums/profile.php\?mode=activate&u=453&act_key=a1cd69
but the result was the same

Anyone got an idea?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: