FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

iChat AV chatting and Salling suggestion - do you agree?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you want this?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

s.harbage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: iChat AV chatting and Salling suggestion - do you agree? Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone agrees with me that when having an audio chat in iChat AV and you get a phone call, please could Salling mute the audio chat so they can't hear what you are saying on the phone. If the the same could be done with a video chat as well - or maybe even pause the video as well?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: iChat AV chatting and Salling suggestion - do you agree? Reply with quote

I'd like to add, that Salling Clicker is scriptable just to that power-users can implement such things. I don't think iChat AV allows this to be done in a clean way.

If someone with some scripting knowledge likes this idea, give it a go (and vote as well, of course).

- jonas

[quote="s.harbage"]Just wondering if anyone agrees with me that when having an audio chat in iChat AV and you get a phone call, please could Salling mute the audio chat so they can't hear what you are saying on the phone. If the the same could be done with a video chat as well - or maybe even pause the video as well?[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: