FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Bluetooth Handsfree profile on Macs? Also Stereo BT hedphone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HolyMacaroni

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Bluetooth Handsfree profile on Macs? Also Stereo BT hedphone Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the current implimentation of bluetooth incorporates the BT Handsfree profile? Or how I can add it?

I have an issue with my Treo BT headset, which is paired with my Powerbook G4 running 10.3.9 via a DLink BT120 rev B3 adapter. I am using XTen's eyeBeam VOIP softphone and the audio routes fine to the headset, so I can chat quite happily (I can even play iTunes through it). But I am unable to pick up/hang up calls with the headset button like I can on the Treo - nothing happens. XTen support tell me this is due to lack of support for the profile on the Mac.

I am also interested in stereo BT headphones for use with the phone/iTunes. Has anyone got these working and what do i need by way of Mac OS?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: