FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Mouse Control & Keyboard emulator!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Any good?
Cool
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
....you're just encouraging laziness!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Ronnieronson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Mouse Control & Keyboard emulator! Reply with quote

Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Allows you to use mouse control, as well as enter text (providing a blank text entry space has been clicked upon- eg the url bar in safari).

So now you can mouse around and type without having to move in your seat :P

Enjoy!
daeus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey ronnieronson, this is a great idea. gonna test this out as soon as i can. this is gonna work wonders for someone who has a mini stashed inside there car. who needs GPS anymore. i can use this script now and go to mapquest.com and type in locations to get driving directions. this is beyond cool in your vote pole. keep up the innovative ideas.
daeus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's the follow up. i have to say i like the script a lot. i went in and checked the code and set the limit for the text input to "150" instead of "10" but thats just personal taste.

out of curiosity, is there any way that u might integrate "tabbing" like when u're in a browser, so that u can go from one text field to the other. for example, when u're in the mouse control mode, map the tab button to the "0 (zero)" key or something like that. again, if thats possible. maybe this could be in an update or something.

anyways, thanks for the good work. will definitely keep using it even as is, and i hope to see more great stuff like this in the future. :D
Ronnieronson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments!
I reckon Tabbing should be easy enough - rest assured I will look into it over the weekend and see if I can knock up a new version of the script!
daeus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very cool!!!
Ronnieronson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! much easier than I thought - simply little tweak really.
Ive also changed the text length to 150 characters - a schoolboy error on my part im afraid, forgot to change that when I finished the script! lol :P

You can now find Keyboard and Mouse 2.0 in the new thread :D

Enjoy!

[b]Edit: Version 2.0 very quickly became 3.0 when I also realised we need a Return key. File has been updated[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: