FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Suggestions to SC better.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Our Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NRG

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Suggestions to SC better. Reply with quote

I use aTreo and wanted to make some suggestions. I have posted my suggestions on [url=http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?p=823866#post823866url]Treocentral[/url]

So I thought I would let you folks know what I am thinking along with a few other folks. Here is my post from there.

[quote]
just wanted to add a few things, that I feel could make Sailing Clicker even better. First would be to have SC allow the palm to turn it's screen off, therefore saving battery. Second would be to add the feature to allow the user to search by genre. Third would be when you are in the list searching for artists, that you could use the keyboard to jump to artists that start with that letter. Example would be I would like to find Miguel Migs, so I goto Browse by artist, push 'M' on the keyboard and BAM I am at the 'M's. Fourth would be for when an album is playing I could just hit the menu button it would then take to a list with all tracks on that album, then to get to further menus behind it you could hit the menu multiple times (i.e. one menu press takes you to the tack listing, two presses takes you to Search and other functions, three presses takes you to the main menu).

I am sure some of you folks out there have your own opinions so let's hear them, let's try and make sailing clicker better than it is already. I have submitted this thread to them so they will be aware of some of our ideas.
[/quote]
iamrjh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your user ID doesn't happen to be in reference to the Swedish radio station does it? If so, that's hillarious :lol:. Anywho, I think that other than a wider range of standard scripts, and perhaps syncing with more than just my computer (like my car for example), Clicker is pretty sweet. From what I've read the sky's the limit if you can applescript with the best of them. Also, I like you idea about the keyboard letter artist browsing. Did you mean the keypad though?
iamrjh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought of another one. How about a Command+Tab function for tabbing between applications. That would rule.
NRG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="iamrjh"]Your user ID doesn't happen to be in reference to the Swedish radio station does it? If so, that's hillarious :lol:. Anywho, I think that other than a wider range of standard scripts, and perhaps syncing with more than just my computer (like my car for example), Clicker is pretty sweet. From what I've read the sky's the limit if you can applescript with the best of them. Also, I like you idea about the keyboard letter artist browsing. Did you mean the keypad though?[/quote]:) No, my name has nothing to do with the sweed radio station.

As far as applescripts go, I have no idea about those, I am just a lowly PC user:(.

The keyboard reference was because I have a Treo(full keyboard). We shall see how things go with the new introduction of a PC version of SC.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NRG,

Let me just say I agree with some of your suggestions. They're good ones.

Best.
--
Jonas
trygge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice if you would be able to control which speakers you want to use, when listening to iTunes if you have airport express.
RaTorg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!!

AirTunes support please! :D
swallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Mac version w/ Treo 650 and Sony Clie TH55. I recently bought PSP and I'm loving it. So how about client support on PSP since it has WiFi built-in? Of course, I don't know how dificult it is to make a software for PSP. All I know is that a program can run from Memory Stick Duo as long as PSP has firmware 2.71(current version) or later. Well, just a suggestion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Our Forums All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: