FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Two computers, one phone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling's Remote Basics (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonniej

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Two computers, one phone Reply with quote

Hi,

I've got two computers that I'd like to use with your remote basic's programme untill version 3 of Clicker comes out. They are in the same room some times, and I can't control the second computer with the phone even if I turn Bluetooth off on the first computer. Any ideas?
Cheers
J
jonniej

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turns out the solution is quite straight forward. Wish it had been documented or mentioned on this forum, but it now will be.

So when choosing your application on the phone, e.g. iTunes controller or VNC controller before pressing Select, press More. The first option is Select device. At least it is on a K750i. Press Select and you'll then get an Info screen telling you will be able to choose which of your previously paired devices you want to control. Select which computer you want and the phone will then load the Control application and connect to the computer you chose.

Cheers J
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling's Remote Basics (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: