FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Sony Ericsson P910i sync problems with Outlook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wazza

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Sony Ericsson P910i sync problems with Outlook Reply with quote

I am having problems with syncing my SE 910i phone with Outlook - I think the problem started when I installed Outlook 2003. It was no problem with Outlook 2000. I have unistalled and reinstalled both PC Suite 3.1.1 and Outlook several times but still can't get the sync to work properly. When I start the sync ( for calendar items only) it starts loading items and keeps going till it freezes at about 390 items - I have deleted all items from my inbox and sent items folders but this hasn't helped - I've tried with Outlook in Offline mode but no success - does anyone have any suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: