FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Smartphone Version with WiFi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lmayer83

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Smartphone Version with WiFi Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum, but i have been lurking here for a while now, trying to make sure I'm not asking redundant questions.

Anyways, my first query is whether or not there is a version of clicker for smartphone that allows a wifi connection. I have the Samsung i600, the european brother of the blackjack that comes with wifi. If I can use WiFi for the connection it would be awesome, and if that is a feature coming in 3.5, is there any way that I could be a part of the beta test? I am a knowledgeable user, and I would hope that I could be a good tester.

Secondly, I have tried connecting the Clicker to 3 different computers. Two are PCs, both of which have the Widcomm 4.0.1500 build running on them. I can use OBEX file transfer on the PC to browse the i600 fine on both pcs, and can even connect from the PC using clicker, however i cannot initiate a connection from the smartphone via bluetooth. I have also tested this on a mac, and i can connect flawlessly from my smartphone to the OSX version of clicker. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Yes, both PCs are set to be discoverable, and they are also set to allow incoming connections.

I know there is a separate forum for bluetooth issues, but the wifi question didn't seem to fit there.

Thanks for listening!

Louis
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Louis,

Please check your email.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: