FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Updated "Mute While On Phone.js" fixes a problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Updated "Mute While On Phone.js" fixes a problem Reply with quote

In regards to the problem I had mentioned in an [url=http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3252]earlier post[/url] wherein if the system was already muted when the phone rang (or a call was made), hanging up the phone would still unmute the system, I have updated the Mute While On Phone.js to address this problem. This new version acts in a manner similar to the "Pause iTunes" scripts, where it first checks the status of the sytem mute and sets the code to either unmute or not at the end of the call accordingly.

The new code is as follows:

[code:1]var helper = new ActiveXObject("SCHelper.SECHelper");
var ShouldUnmute = false;

function CallStatusChanged( theTerminal, theCallStatus, thePhoneNumber, theCallType, theCID )
{

if( theCallStatus == 1 ) {
// Phone is idle
if( ShouldUnmute == true ) {
helper.systemMute = false;
}

} else if( theCallStatus == 2 || theCallStatus == 7 ) {
// Incoming or outgoing call
ShouldUnmute = false;
if( helper.systemMute == false ){
ShouldUnmute = true;
helper.systemMute = true;
}
}

}
[/code:1]

I have also attached the new .js file for easy download. Just download, unzip, and put it into the "C:\Program Files\Salling Software AB\Salling Clicker\Default Scripts\Mute While On Phone" folder, replacing the old script. I would recommend making a backup of the old .js file, just in case.

This was my first time programming in JS, so if there are any problems or if anyone sees an easier/better way to do what I did, feel free to make changes.

-Mike

Mute While On Phone.zip
 Description:
Unzip and enjoy!

Download
 Filename:  Mute While On Phone.zip
 Filesize:  408 Bytes
 Downloaded:  848 Time(s)

salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

One note:

If you instead duplicate and include the original XML file with your distribution, the fixed script can be installed by placing it in the "My Clicker Scripts" folder. This is preferable, as it won't cause problems in future software upgrades.

Scripts in the My Clicker Scripts folder takes precedence to default scripts when the UUIDs are the same.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: