FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Windows, Clicker and multiple Airport Express

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gladhund

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Windows, Clicker and multiple Airport Express Reply with quote

Hi all,

First of all, thank you thank you thank you, Jonas! This application is excactly what I have been looking for, since I discovered the remote control opportunities with my K750i. Two-way remote - fantastic :-).

Second, I have a small project in mind, which involves the following:
- A BT-enabled music "server" connected to a wifi-router
- One PC 2.1 loudspeaker set in the livingroom and one in the kitchen
- My mobile phone with Salling Clicker
- The ability to use the phone to select output source (e.g. speakers)

I just read about the Airport Express, and thought of them as an alternative to e.g. Squeezebox. That is, put one in each room.

Then I could start Clicker on my phone - select output source, and use Clicker as normally.

I read something similar in the Mac section, including "Airfoil", but it seemed that it was not excactly "proof-of-concept". Additionally, I don't know if that set-up works with windows... BTW, I use Winamp, but would gladly change to iTunes if necessary. Will not, however, change to Mac before someone gives me a very good reason for doing so.

Hope to hear from you :-).

Kind regards/gladhund
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: