FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Livedesktop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerryskate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Livedesktop Reply with quote

ok, so what i want to do is to start a live desktop via salling clicker.

What i want is my screensaver to be the desktop..

this script works for me: do shell script "/System/Library/Frameworks/ScreenSaver.framework/Resources/ScreenSaverEngine.app/Contents/MacOS/ScreenSaverEngine -background &"

This starts the screensaver, but it freezes salling clicker. i use this script to stop the screensaver: do shell script "killall ScreenSaverEngine"

unfortanly salling freezes when i start the script so i cant stop it. if i force salling to quit and then start it again then i can stop the screensaver so i know the script works.

i dont really know anything about applescripting so if anyone wanna help me out...

btw try it out, its fun! place this in terminal: "/System/Library/Frameworks/ScreenSaver.framework/Resources/ScreenSaverEngine.app/Contents/MacOS/ScreenSaverEngine -background &"

best regards jerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: