FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Can't connect FROM Nokia N70 to Salling Clicker 3.0.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dilerra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Can't connect FROM Nokia N70 to Salling Clicker 3.0.1 Reply with quote

Hi,

I recently tried Salling Clicker for the first time ever. It's nice, and everything works really smooth except for one [b]fundamental[/b] thing; I cannot seem to connect to Salling Clicker [i]from[/i] my mobile (computer to phone is OK). When I try to connect, I get the following message:

[code:1]Connect
Service failed (-6015)
[/code:1]

I don't know what this means, and therefore, I'm kind of stuck. I'd really like to connect from my mobile (that's why I tried this software out in the first place).

For your information; I'm running Salling Clicker 3.0.1, my phone is a Nokia N70 with the latest firmware, 3.0546.2.3), and I use the Logitech DiNovo set (latest drivers) with Windows XP SP2.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Regards / Mattias
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matthias,

The error message means that the other end (the computer) rejected the attempt (by the software on the phone) to find the "Clicker service".

Not sure why this happens for you. It could be that your dongle is not 100% compatible with the stack you're using. OR that your phone or computer has a confused pairing database (you may want to try repairing).

Also, did you try restarting the PC?

Either way, there's not much I can do in software about this. The problem is happening "underneath" Salling Clicker.

Best.
--
Jonas
dilerra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, that's strange.

I only use the provided software for my phone/computer. Well, I'm switching over to a computer from Apple in a couple of days, hope that will work better.

/ M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: