FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Windows XP and Dell Axim X51v: Has anybody got this going?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Windows XP and Dell Axim X51v: Has anybody got this going? Reply with quote

Hi all,
I have a Windows XP Laptop (IBM TP 41) and a Dell Axim X51v (Windows Mobile 5). The BT connection between the two works ok (I use it regularly for synching).

I installed the client "Clicker for Pocket PC Widcomm.exe" on the PPC, but when I click the icon to start the program I get the error message
"The File ClickerApp can not be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components can not be found. ... ".

This happens even, if I steer to the installation directory and start the app from there (using the file manager). What could be wrong here? Has anybody got the client working on an Axim X51v?

When I try to connect from my Laptop I get the error message "Connect failed. Could not find any useful service on the device". I assume that's due to the PPC not running the client...

Any hints or ideas?

Michael
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the other client version:

Windows Mobile 2003/5 -> Pocket PC

Best.
--
Jonas
mmo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: WORKS! Reply with quote

Oops (Blush) - that device/driver had slipped my attention!

Hey - and IT WORKS!

And it's great! This is the best thing since sliced bread! I LOVE the powerpoint mode!

Thanks a lot!!! Going to buy this right away!

Michael :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: