FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Can we have some more windows scripts please?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomlee80

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Can we have some more windows scripts please? Reply with quote

I absolutely love salling clicker and think the potential for it is massive! It would be great, however, if there were some more scripts for programs avaliable for it.

I'd really like to see an outlook script which could alert me when I've received mail in my inbox. If possible could this actually send more information such as the actual text within the email to my phone too?!

MSN messenger would be great as well!

I'd like also to see a much better winamp remote that can actually let me browse the media library and select web tv channels from my mobile too!

I understand that it's possible for users to create their own scripts but I know I'd be hopeless! Have any of you folks created any or know where I can get more scripts for salling clicker? It seems a shame that theres so much avalible for the MACOS version and not the Windows.

kind regards

Tom
braeside

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure! Get writing! :wink:
akheron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been asking for [url=http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3556]this[/url] one.. but no support from users.. :?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: