FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Salling Clicker works with Motorola V3i

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edelbright

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Salling Clicker works with Motorola V3i Reply with quote

I connected my V3i with the Salling Software and it works very good. Just wanted to confirm that because i read in a post in this forum that it does not work.

You can see the album cover on the phone cover also.

Great stuff!
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is correct.

I should add, though, that it currently does not work with Cingular-branded V3i models. I hope to find a way around this.

Best.
--
Jonas
The Cardinal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Motorola v3i Reply with quote

I downloaded the software from wap.salling.com but I cannot connect to the Mac. I selected the device as a Nokia 6230 as per another thread.

Is anything else required?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Motorola v3i Reply with quote

Perhaps you could divulge in at least some detail how you cannot connect?

Also: please note that this are of the forums is for the Windows version of the Salling Clicker product.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="The Cardinal"]I downloaded the software from wap.salling.com but I cannot connect to the Mac. I selected the device as a Nokia 6230 as per another thread.

Is anything else required?[/quote]
The Cardinal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Cannot connect Reply with quote

Ah! Sorry about that.

I downloaded the software from the wap site and as part of the download I was asked if I wanted to connect. I selected yes. My Mac came up in the list of computers to connect to, but I was then told that "The computer is not reachable. Is Bluetooth on?".

I know that there is a problem with the v3i and bluetooth connections to the Mac, but when I searched for v3i on this site I saw the message saying that it could work I didn't notice that it was discussing the windows version. If I simply try to pair with the Mac it tells me that there are no services available, so I realise that it might not be opssible to get this to work.

I'll check out the Mac forum!

Thanks
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Cannot connect Reply with quote

This sounds like a 10.4.4 (10.4.5) issue. Please check out the top item under "Top Questions" on www.salling.com/support and see if this applies to you.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="The Cardinal"]Ah! Sorry about that.

I downloaded the software from the wap site and as part of the download I was asked if I wanted to connect. I selected yes. My Mac came up in the list of computers to connect to, but I was then told that "The computer is not reachable. Is Bluetooth on?".

I know that there is a problem with the v3i and bluetooth connections to the Mac, but when I searched for v3i on this site I saw the message saying that it could work I didn't notice that it was discussing the windows version. If I simply try to pair with the Mac it tells me that there are no services available, so I realise that it might not be opssible to get this to work.

I'll check out the Mac forum!

Thanks[/quote]
ziddey

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait, isn't the cingular branded v3i not out yet?
sadeyesvn

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

Hey.I downloaded the software from the wap site wap.salling.com and install the soft to my V3i,then open bluetooth on phone,run the Soft ,select Connect...but Connect failed '' no devices found.is ur computer discoverable?''
Can u help me ???my computer had already install the salling soft
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: help Reply with quote

Is your computer's Bluetooth set to be discoverable?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="sadeyesvn"]Hey.I downloaded the software from the wap site wap.salling.com and install the soft to my V3i,then open bluetooth on phone,run the Soft ,select Connect...but Connect failed '' no devices found.is ur computer discoverable?''
Can u help me ???my computer had already install the salling soft[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: