FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Call Notifier (v2?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nossenigma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Call Notifier (v2?) Reply with quote

Seeing as nobody seemed interested in helping me out with a [url=http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3048]MediaMonkey script[/url], i decided to start dabbling...

I use the call notifier + system mute. However, i'd prefer for a [b]reduction[/b] in volume rather than a jarring and annoying mute. So...using tidbits from here and there i created a script that notifies, and decreases/increases the volume during/following a call.

When a call is made/recieved the system volume is reduced by 75%. After the call ends the volume reverts to the pre-call level. It also notifies on each of these events.

Works for me...

(nb. You'll need to disable the original "call notifier" + "system mute" scripts to avoid conflicts.)

Call Notifier v2.zip
 Description:
Call Notifier (v2?) Better than the original.

Download
 Filename:  Call Notifier v2.zip
 Filesize:  999 Bytes
 Downloaded:  1486 Time(s)

ApacheUK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks great, will try it out as soon as I get home. Is it possible to display the calller number on the computer screen actually?
nossenigma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The caller ID function isn't available on my Nokia N70 - so the truth is i don't know. But...the "call notifier" section in this script is the same as the one bundled with Salling Clicker, so if you saw the phone number with the original script, then you will see it with this one too.

Test it, and let me (and the forum) know.
nossenigma

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a bug in the original, which meant that the message was incorrect when an incoming call was ended. This fixes that problem.

Call Notifier v2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Call Notifier v2.zip
 Filesize:  1 KB
 Downloaded:  1638 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: