FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

cheapest/smallest supported device

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling's Remote Basics (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ezramoore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: cheapest/smallest supported device Reply with quote

Whats the cheapest smallest device I could use Salling Clicker for Mac on. I would be buying it used. Sadly, I own a razr
Ezra
phish73

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably a sonyericsson T68i, check on ebay or something. its pretty small and shouldnt be more than $30 - $40 by now.
gopherchucks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same question, but I'd like to know if the phone (or any phone, for that matter) requires a data-plan to use it?

I'm looking for a decent controller for presentations and such, and would love to have hand-held software functionality, if only my handheld supported wireless. I've got a phone at current, and don't want to hassle with getting a new one unlocked/added to my plan etc., mostly because I don't know anything about that.

Any more suggestions?
Jeeva

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be wrong, but I believe the phone/what-have-you wouldn't need any kind of network other than the bluetooth one, if you merely wanted to use it for presentations (ie. in the same room/PAN as your computer). Basically, in bluetooth range, I don't believe you'd even require a sim-card.

But, may be wrong. And the need for a sim-card may depend on the phone or device.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling's Remote Basics (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: