FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

USB- + Build-in BT-adapter on PowerBook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
milko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: USB- + Build-in BT-adapter on PowerBook Reply with quote

I recently purchased a BT USB-adpater (Belkin, 100m range) to extend the range of the connection between my PowerBook G4 and my SE T630. However there is no improvement. The max. distance is still a (lousy) 4 meters (12ft) at best. This goes for all the BT-applications, not only SE. What may be the cause here? Could my mobile simply be the limitation or might there be a conflict between build-in module and USB-adapter? I read a posting from druuka on this forum who dealt with the same scenario but did get an improvement (by deactivating the build-in module via Bluetooth Explorer; I did such a thing, or at least I think I did, but to no avail). Did I overlook anything? Thanks for any replies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: