FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

BT initialization problem on Pocket PC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akheron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: BT initialization problem on Pocket PC Reply with quote

Hi I reported this before but posting it here too for the record.

I'm using the latest version of Salling Clicket on my Pocket PC (Dell Axim X30 high/Widcomm stack) to connect to my desktop and laptop.

Everything works beautifully. Theres just one problem. When I start SC client on my Pocket PC, bluetooth service "tries" to auto activate and fails. After this, BT won't start on my Pocket PC unless I perform a soft reset.

The work around to this is to activate BT on the Pocket PC [b]before[/b] starting the client.

Can you please fix this auto activating BT problem (might be widcomm specific) in the next build?

Also, It'd be great if you add some options for the Pocket PC client so that users can check "yes" or "no" for auto activation of BT and Wi-Fi when SC starts up.

Thanks for listening. :)
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it. I've filed an improvement request based on your post.

For now, I recommend you keep Bluetooth on at all times. Please note that it does not have to be visible/discoverable.

Thanks!
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: