FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Bluetooth Help - Can set service of Mobile Phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluebust

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Bluetooth Help - Can set service of Mobile Phone Reply with quote

I have an IBM Thinkpad with Bluetooth integrated. I have added my SonyEricsson W600i into my list of devices. I have followed all the steps for installing Salling Clicker. When selecting to run Salling Clicker, it hangs in Preparing. I think that the problem I have is that I cannot set the Services for the Mobile Phone in my PC to chose 'Drivers for keyboard, mice (HID)' since I get an error message that saids 'Access Denied'.

Is this is the problem why I can't connect? Have someone run into the same problem?

Thanks for your help.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. Did you pair your W600 and your PC? Could it be that while you're looking at the "Preparing" message on your phone, your PC is asking you for a pairing password?

Best.
--
Jonas
bluebust

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I solved my problem. Apparently the software was providing the wrong 'jar' file for my Sony Ericsson. There's a post in the forum the recommended to go to the wap.salling.com directly. I noticed that a different file size was downloaded.

Works like a beauty!
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it.

With Cingular branded W600 models, you need to download from the wap site in order for the digital signing to take effect (required in this case).

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="bluebust"]I solved my problem. Apparently the software was providing the wrong 'jar' file for my Sony Ericsson. There's a post in the forum the recommended to go to the wap.salling.com directly. I noticed that a different file size was downloaded.

Works like a beauty![/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: