FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Navigating in Clicker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egilfenbaum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Navigating in Clicker Reply with quote

I'm using clicker on a Palm Tungsten E2. When playing a song, how can I go back one step so that I can see all of the songs in the album or playlist? Right not when I press back, clicker takes me to the main menu where I have to click through Media Player>Browse by Artist>Artist>Album>Song. It seems like an awful lot of steps to get back to the same place I was at a moment earlier. Am I missing something?

Also, is there anyway to automatically turn off bluetooth on the palm when I disconnect clicker?

Thanks.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Navigating in Clicker Reply with quote

The menu selections should be remembered so you just have to press "select" a number of times once you're in the menu.

You can't actually "go back", as you're already back (when selecting a track from the browse function, you're "popped" back to the WMP screen). I hope that makes sense.

I think I have seen an application for Palm that controls Bluetooth power on an application-basis. Haven't tired it recently, though, and I do not know if it'll work properly with Salling Clicker. You may want to give it a shot:

http://www.whizoo.com/
(look for BtToggle)

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="egilfenbaum"]I'm using clicker on a Palm Tungsten E2. When playing a song, how can I go back one step so that I can see all of the songs in the album or playlist? Right not when I press back, clicker takes me to the main menu where I have to click through Media Player>Browse by Artist>Artist>Album>Song. It seems like an awful lot of steps to get back to the same place I was at a moment earlier. Am I missing something?

Also, is there anyway to automatically turn off bluetooth on the palm when I disconnect clicker?

Thanks.[/quote]
egilfenbaum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for BtToggle, it works great!

Just so I understand, if I'm listening to a song and want to choose another song from the same album or playlist, there's no way for me to press one key that will get me to the "select track" page for that album or playlist? I have to hit the "more" key and then click through "browse by artist>select artist>select album>select track", right?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. You can, of course, use foreward/backward to switch tracks within the same album, however.

Should there be requests for a quick-browse feature, I could add it, of course.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="egilfenbaum"]Thanks for BtToggle, it works great!

Just so I understand, if I'm listening to a song and want to choose another song from the same album or playlist, there's no way for me to press one key that will get me to the "select track" page for that album or playlist? I have to hit the "more" key and then click through "browse by artist>select artist>select album>select track", right?[/quote]
Edelbright

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jonas

i would like to have this quick-browse feature too so i appreciate if you add it. Thanks in advance.

Caesar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: