FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

5-way scrollable Powerpoint Notes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jae_63

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: 5-way scrollable Powerpoint Notes? Reply with quote

Hi,

I love the Powerpoint functionality (this is what persuaded me to pry my wallet open ... who has presentations with less than 30 slides plus transitions? ;-) but haven't figured out how to have Notes which are longer than 7 lines or so without having to pull out the Treo's stylus and scroll through the notes.

In principle perhaps this can be traversed using the 5-way, but I haven't found how to do it. On the scripting side, it looks as though you're using the CreateMessageboxDialog() to create the NotesBox. Perhaps a different API would result in a message box which can be scrolled using the 5-way?

---------------

On another related topic, here's a bug report: if your last Powerpoint slide contains a transition, you can't get reach that transition from Clicker. I worked around this problem by adding a blank slide at the end. I'm not sure whether this bug is easily fixable, or worth fixing, although I'd hate to be the speaker who runs into this "feature."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: