FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Motorola SLVR L7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxxtothemaxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Motorola SLVR L7 Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I managed to get Salling Clicker to work on my SLVR just using one of the other java files, but all the butons are all messed up....so does anyone know one of the java files for another phone were the buttons will be the same(eg up is up, down is down ect)
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Motorola SLVR L7 Reply with quote

The trick is to install the client from wap.salling.com. The online version is newer and has been made compatible with the SLVR.

wap.salling.com

If you don't feel like using wap, you can download the JAR from Safari and send it to your Motorola with Bluetooth File Exchange.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="maxxtothemaxx"]Hi everyone,
I managed to get Salling Clicker to work on my SLVR just using one of the other java files, but all the butons are all messed up....so does anyone know one of the java files for another phone were the buttons will be the same(eg up is up, down is down ect)[/quote]
maxxtothemaxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great thanks heaps therre is a bit of a problem though.... there isnt actually a .Jar file on wap.salling.com only a Jad file, and my phone won't install simply from a jad file...it also needs a jar...
do you know were I can find the Jar for it?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max,

Here it is:

wap.salling.com/SallingClicker.jar

But why don't you just use wap from your phone? It'd all be taken care of automatically.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="maxxtothemaxx"]Great thanks heaps therre is a bit of a problem though.... there isnt actually a .Jar file on wap.salling.com only a Jad file, and my phone won't install simply from a jad file...it also needs a jar...
do you know were I can find the Jar for it?[/quote]
maxxtothemaxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea your definetly right, downloading it over wap is most definetly the easiest way, the only reason i didnt is because my network doesnt have gprs or wap.
works now!!!!!
thanks so much for your help jonas..
btw I got onto Salling through the 'Sydney Morning herald' in australia.
thanks again jonas, once i get the money im buyn it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: