FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Confusing clicker problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our problem does not appear to be with iTunes, but with accessing the file system from our script (for the purpose of maintaining settings for the script).

I really need to know exactly what steps you've taken out of the ones suggested above.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="gdclnfn"]I don't know if this helps diagnose my problem of iTunes not launching, but iTunes does launch when I use another similar (but INFERIOR) product (Blueshareware's Bluetooth Remote Control). The display of that other product is awful therefore I really would like to get your version working. Do you still believe it is a system problem of mine even though the other software does allow iTunes to launch?

Regards,
gdclnfn[/quote]
gdclnfn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I'm back at troubleshooting this issue and I'm about ready to pull my hair out. :) What's frustrating is the fact that the "WinAmp Remote" script launches flawlessly every time. However, I cannot get "iTunes Remote" or "MediaMonkey Remote" to launch. Here is what I've done thus far:

-I checked c:\windows\system32\scrrun.dll - I have the newer version: 5.6.0.8825
-I completely uninstalled AVG Free Anti-Virus and restarted.
-I installed the Microsoft Windows Script 5.6 and restarted.
-I completed uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes (with all other apps closed) and restarted.

Please let me know what else I can do to help you properly diagnose this problem.
Best,
gdclnfn
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot help you with MediaMonkey, but I hope to be able to help your with iTunes Remote.

Could you please let me know what's logged when you try to access iTunes from your phone?

Salling Clicker -> Show Script Log

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="gdclnfn"]OK, I'm back at troubleshooting this issue and I'm about ready to pull my hair out. :) What's frustrating is the fact that the "WinAmp Remote" script launches flawlessly every time. However, I cannot get "iTunes Remote" or "MediaMonkey Remote" to launch. Here is what I've done thus far:

-I checked c:\windows\system32\scrrun.dll - I have the newer version: 5.6.0.8825
-I completely uninstalled AVG Free Anti-Virus and restarted.
-I installed the Microsoft Windows Script 5.6 and restarted.
-I completed uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes (with all other apps closed) and restarted.

Please let me know what else I can do to help you properly diagnose this problem.
Best,
gdclnfn[/quote]
gdclnfn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the script log (excluding the date/timestamp:

iTunes Remote - Microsoft JScript runtime error
[Line: 55 (1)] Automation server can't create object

Regards,
gdclnfn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: