FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Symbian S60 v3 support..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BogBeast

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Symbian S60 v3 support.. Reply with quote

Hello,

Is there an ETA for this yet :?:

Kinda like to use my spangly new N80 .. :P
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Symbian S60 v3 support.. Reply with quote

I won't give an ETA. As always, I hope (and think) you'll find it well worth the wait.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="BogBeast"]Hello,

Kinda like to use my spangly new N80 .. :P[/quote]
BogBeast

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Symbian S60 v3 support.. Reply with quote

Oh well,

Thanks for the reply Jonas.

BTW - top bit of software, I don't write code, but Clicker Scripting is making me wish I did !!

[quote="salling"]I won't give an ETA. As always, I hope (and think) you'll find it well worth the wait.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="BogBeast"]Hello,

Kinda like to use my spangly new N80 .. :P[/quote][/quote]
mho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Symbian S60 v3 support.. Reply with quote

Hi,

I am just informing that I would also use N80 version when it will be available...

mho

[quote="salling"]I won't give an ETA. As always, I hope (and think) you'll find it well worth the wait.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="BogBeast"]Hello,

Kinda like to use my spangly new N80 .. :P[/quote][/quote]
gancho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: is Salling Clicker dead? Reply with quote

does salling clicker continue to be supported and upgraded, or should we consider it dead? all topics here are months old, and support for old phones (like N80 or any other S60 3rd gen) still not implemented yet.

also, bluesoleil stack still not supported, even after months of messages about "It's coming soon"...

i don't want to sound rude. Just wondering if any activity is happening, or you guys just dropped the development of SC.

thanks!

guilherme ambros
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: is Salling Clicker dead? Reply with quote

I do consider it rude. :-( I respond to questions here every day when I'm not working on version 3.5.

This, BTW, is the wrong area of the forum to look for notes about updates.

- jonas

[quote="gancho"]does salling clicker continue to be supported and upgraded, or should we consider it dead? all topics here are months old, and support for old phones (like N80 or any other S60 3rd gen) still not implemented yet.

also, bluesoleil stack still not supported, even after months of messages about "It's coming soon"...

i don't want to sound rude. Just wondering if any activity is happening, or you guys just dropped the development of SC.

thanks!

guilherme ambros[/quote]
gancho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry dude.

anyway, some official communication could be helpful to avoid these "rude" questions. Last blog entry is dated June 2006, and other than this post there's no mention about version 3.5...

good luck with next version. Look forward to it.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's okay, gancho. Please see this post:

http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4149&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: