FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

any plans for bluetooth CID when clicker is on pc but not ph

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djrobsd

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: any plans for bluetooth CID when clicker is on pc but not ph Reply with quote

As I understand it, most bluetooth capable cell phones will transmit caller ID data over the bluetooth when paired with a device.

What I would like to know is if it would be doable for you to add this functionality into the clicker software running on the PC? The reason I ask this is that my phone, the wonderful over-priced, over-hyped treo 650, does not multi task, like the windows phones do, and so therefore I can not get the caller ID functions....

But I figure, if I do not have the clicker remote running on my phone, it would still be nice if the clicker software could pick up this caller ID event and display it on my PC! Reason being, my phone is not ALWAYS next to me when I'm at my pc, sometimes I leave the phone in the bedroom or on the coffee table, etc, so that would be VERY cool to see who is calling before I bother to get up off my lazy butt and go find my cell phone. ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: