FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Poll! & Bluetooth Range with Palm Tungsten T3 & Intel iMac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How would you rate your Bluetooth Range?
5 - Excellent - I can control my mac from miles away!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4 - Great - I can control my mac from every nook of my house.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3 - Good - I am neutral
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2 - Okay - I wish I could control my mac from a bit further away
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
1 - Poor - My keyboard's cord has better range
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

digitaluddite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Poll! & Bluetooth Range with Palm Tungsten T3 & Inte Reply with quote

Hello.

Wonderful software, just curious about hardware issues. I have read numerous posts about Bluetooth Range Issues around here and was hoping to get some people's opinions and experience.

I have an Intel iMac and a Palm Tungsten T3. Connection is great within the room with the iMac and through one wall into the next room. Connection not possible, however, in the room I want it in which is through a wall with a closet that is more of a physical barrier I guess. The distance is the same <12 feet. If I am accross the room, next to a window - connection great, just outside on the other side of the window, no connection.

Does a thicker wall prevent bluetooth signals?

I read that some mac mini's had horrible range. Does anyone else have problems with their Intel iMac?

Are there any ways to increase bluetooth range?

I did notice that turning my iMac changed the reception - it seems to get better reception on its rear end.

I talked to an Apple store "genius" about this issue and he offered to rip open my computer to see if everything is working. Not to thrilled with that option.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: