FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

bluesoleil dongle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottrose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: bluesoleil dongle Reply with quote

hello-

i recently purchased a bluesoleil bluetooth dongle for my laptop so that I could connect with my palm tungsten e2. unfortunately, I only found out later that this was not compat. with salling clicker. are there any ways around this and/or are you planning to support bluesoleil in future releases? i'm trying to decide if it's worth investing in another of these silly dongles...
dgaust

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use the instructions at this link

Widcomm Bluetooth
[i]EDIT: Link removed; I cannot allow links to cracked software in my forums - BlueSoleil will be natively supported in a future version - Best, Jonas[/i]
scottrose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you - but which instructions? there seem to be a lot of links and instructions on this page :)
dgaust

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posts 4 and 6. Install the drivers downloaded from the link in post 6 and then follow the steps outlined in the download from post 4.
sunaymehta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: using bluesoliel or \ivt based Dongles with Salling for Wind Reply with quote

Download the New WIDCOMM DRIVER 5.0.1 and install the same after removing all previous versions of IVT DRIVER or Bluesoliel and the clicker works fine...
dhc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instructions on how to do this can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/yjhqu7 (or by searching for "salling bluesoleil" on Google, 3rd link down, Techmundo)

The drivers can be found by searching for: "Widcomm 5.0.1.801 bluetooth drivers" (1st link, driverguide.com).

Hope this doesn't breach forum protocol, it's just I was so delighted to get the clicker working and I wanted to share :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: