FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Launch Website script

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simplymehmood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Launch Website script Reply with quote

hi... i have tried editing the launch program script ...i made a little launch website thing out of it.. but there are a few things i mite need some expert help for..all i wanted to know.. is how could i hide something in the text field but still have its value...e.g let say if i wanted "iexplore" in the run command that the script is running ..but i didnt want it to show in the text field that the remote user was using... so it become much more easier for the person to just simply write the website...could anyone plz help....the thing i tired making is attached ..no big deal just a little thing i was trying...and i was surprised that it worked .. i edited many other scripts too.. found it really interesting... but i have never done any of this ever before.. hope u ppl canhelp so i can learn more about all this...

Launch Website.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Launch Website.rar
 Filesize:  1012 Bytes
 Downloaded:  951 Time(s)

simplymehmood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here i did it...
it wasnt that hard... i was just being dumb... anyways now the script is fine....here it is ... thanx anywayz

Launch Website.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Launch Website.rar
 Filesize:  1012 Bytes
 Downloaded:  1138 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: