FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

[script] MediaMonkey Remote 2.0.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melquiades

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simbo, thank you so much for your quick reply. I was up till 4am trying to figure out how to write a script to do this! I'll test it as soon as I get home tonight.
Thanks
Mel
melquiades

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, very cool. Very cool. Thanks again, Simbo!
simbo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50 downloads of the 1.0.2 Beta 2 and no complaints... I think it's time to promote this to a stable build.
Those with Beta 2 don't need to download - nothing's changed apart from the version.
bobbobby

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so awesome simbo.

Because MM is the best music manager out there that is all i use, and before this i couldnt even control it. thankyou thankyou thankyou
simbo

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Version 1.0.3 has been posted. A user over at the MediaMonkey forums spotted a bug where rating changes weren't being saved back to the DB properly.

EDIT: Another bug spotted around ratings. 1.0.4 posted.

Last edited by simbo on Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added link to this thread from the scripts page:

http://www.salling.com/Clicker/windows/scripts.php

Thanks simbo!
james4001

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: update now playing Reply with quote

hi simbo,

First id like to say thanks for giving up some of your time to write this script. It rocks! and is cool to be able to control my music in different rooms.

edit: found what was wrong. it only works with songs that are in my library! I had an album not in my library in my now playing list and it wouldnt update on my phone correctly.

Will functionality to control songs not in your library be added in the future?

Hope to hear from you soon, James

ps. phone is W550i incase its my phone
simbo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: update now playing Reply with quote

[quote="james4001"]First id like to say thanks for giving up some of your time to write this script. It rocks! and is cool to be able to control my music in different rooms.

edit: found what was wrong. it only works with songs that are in my library! I had an album not in my library in my now playing list and it wouldnt update on my phone correctly.

Will functionality to control songs not in your library be added in the future?[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback! I've never tried playing a song that isn't in the libary but I'll certainly try now and attempt to fix whatever issues it causes. Unfortunately I didn't catch your post before you found what was wrong, please can you let me know the symptoms you're having? Thanks.
simbo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted minor update (1.0.5) with the following changes:-

- ENH: Browse by Album Artist
- FIX: Media screen wasn't being refreshed if track not in library
mehmehmeh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the great software salling software and simbo. I just got both installed last night. I thought it would be nice if from the currently playing song, you could search for more music from the same artist and/or album. (rather than going through the normal search and manually entering the search in by T9 or itap if it was just a menu option)
CannedBass

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get an error when trying to load this script from the phone. The phone sits for a while, then displays "Error - Automation server can't creat...". I'm guessing there's more to the error, but it goes off of the phone screen. WinClicker.exe will then sometimes peg the CPU usage, and if I hit back on the phone, it takes a long time to get back to the main Clicker menu. This is all using a SE w810i on Windows Vista Business. All of the other scripts I've used on Vista work fine, for the record.
simbo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="CannedBass"]I get an error when trying to load this script from the phone. The phone sits for a while, then displays "Error - Automation server can't creat...". I'm guessing there's more to the error, but it goes off of the phone screen.[/quote]
OK, can you check the Clicker logs (right click on the Clicker icon and select Open Script Log), this might give you the full details. Post 'em here and I'll take a look.
CannedBass

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="simbo"][quote="CannedBass"]I get an error when trying to load this script from the phone. The phone sits for a while, then displays "Error - Automation server can't creat...". I'm guessing there's more to the error, but it goes off of the phone screen.[/quote]
OK, can you check the Clicker logs (right click on the Clicker icon and select Open Script Log), this might give you the full details. Post 'em here and I'll take a look.[/quote]

Well this is strange. There's nothing in the Clicker log about the mediamonkey script. All that is in there is a few errors from the GOM Remote script I'm running. I'm running the newest versions of the Mediamonkey script and Clicker, and MediaMonkey Gold 2.5.5.998 if that helps any.
jrog

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="CannedBass"]I'm guessing there's more to the error, but it goes off of the phone screen. WinClicker.exe will then sometimes peg the CPU usage, and if I hit back on the phone, it takes a long time to get back to the main Clicker menu.[/quote]

I think I have a problem that might be related to this one. I am using Simbos "SlimServer Remote" and the same issue where there seems to be a delay before the phone receives its response and meanwhile I can observe a 100% CPU due to WinClicker.exe.

See [url]http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22696#22696[/url]

As far as I can tell, it seems to be related to the mp3 file I am playing. Either the mp3 file I am playing ALWAYS makes the CPU rise, or it NEVER does. I am pretty sure that non of the files are corrupted though. When I change the track directly on the host computer, I never see the same symptoms, only when I change track through Clicker and the track that I change to is one of those that always make the CPU rise. Did that make sense :?

I have found another post in this forum related to WinClicker and CPU usage too. Could they all have the same cause?

[url]http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5557&highlight=cpu[/url]
simbo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="jrog"]I think I have a problem that might be related to this one. I am using Simbos "SlimServer Remote" and the same issue where there seems to be a delay before the phone receives its response and meanwhile I can observe a 100% CPU due to WinClicker.exe.[/quote]
Nice analysis, but I don't think these issues are related, at least not through the scripts. These two scripts use very different ways to get data from their respective apps. Not ruling out the connection, just think it's unlikely.

I'm not ignoring you guys, just haven't had a lot of time to spend on this recently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: