FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Itunes + "on the go" playlist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lupo7669

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Itunes + "on the go" playlist Reply with quote

Hello,

I use the nokia 6230.
i want to make some changes to the itunes "browse by artist" script.
When i browse through the tracks, and press "select", the current track is played and alle the tracks of the album are added to the "clicker playlist".
My goal is, when i push another button while i've selected a track in the list, the track will be append to the "clicker playlist" and so is played AFTER the current playing track has finished.
So i will have something like the "on the go" playlist on the ipod.

I think the problem is, that the listwidget doesn't send an event, when another button then the selectbutton is pressed. But i need a second button to make the descision if i want to play the selected track instantly
or if i want to push it to the "clicker playlist".

Any ideas for doing this?

By the Way: I think "ValueUpdated" is send, when the selectbutton is pressed. First parameter is the list.
What is the second parameter?

Thanks, Tobi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: