FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

SE k800i

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exxpert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: SE k800i Reply with quote

HI!

Im quite new to Clicker and have just bought an SE k800i. My first reaktion when i tried the powerpoint (hmm whatś it called?!.."widget" maybe..) i find it quite good!

but i would like to change 2 things..

1: Is there a chance to use the two extra buttons on the k800 (those next to the speaker just over the display) to be "next slide" and "prev slide" in Powerpoint?? i think it would feel better, is there a way for me to do such a change?

2: Is there any way to get the "next picture" picture to be bigger?,, like to get rid of the "notes" and only get a bigger preview??

Great work btw!

Sorry if i posted in wrong section:/
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

Yes. Both of these things are possible to do by making changes to the PowerPoint script. As the changes are not (really) of general interest, I'm afraid I'm unable to take the time to give you detailed advice.

However, here's the general plotline:

1. Make a copy of the original script and place it in "My Documents\My Clicker Scripts". Do not make in-place changes to the original, as this will interfere with future application upgrades.

2. The top keys have the keycodes "-13" and "-14", so you'd need to handle these in addition to the regular "<", ">", "v", "d", "u", etc.

3. Experiment with the keypad attribute imageStyle (it's currently set in the method launchWidget()). The possible values are scFit, scFill, scCrop, scFloatLeft, and scFloatRight. I think scFit should fit your bill.

4. Remove the statements: "keypad.CreateRow" and references to the slideRow, titleRow, and notesRow variables.

After doing these modifications, you should have a controller that shows nothing but the next slide preview in as large a format as possible without distorting or cropping the image. You should also be able to use the desired keys.

I hope this helps! And sorry for the late response.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: