FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

MobileSync 1.1, Entourage Events

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesterlou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: MobileSync 1.1, Entourage Events Reply with quote

I am finding the Calendar does not sync any events if set to Category: All Categories

It used to work with the previous version. I have tested by assigning a category to an event, syncing to that category - and it works fine.

Am I now required to go through all events and assign a category in Entourage? I hope not.

Mac OS 10.4.5
MobilSync 1.1
Entourage 2004 v 11.2.1

MobilSync is generally a fantastic app - Thanks for all your hard work in development
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. I'm not seeing this in my testing (yet). Is it possible that "All Categories" would cause your phone's calendar to overflow? Is anything logged to /Applications/Console when you try?

Thanks for the kudos; much appreciated.

Best.
--
Jonas
Jesterlou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what Applications/Console is? If that is the "Review Changes" screen that pops up when I sync - no it doesnt even appear as it normally would when updates are present.

I cleared my calendar on my phone while troubleshooting earlier adn readiing earlier posts about memory possibly full in other threads/problems

no luck
Jesterlou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Entourage I recently downloaded all Jewish Holidays to my calendar - but dont see why this would affect it as they are all-day recurring events which arent normally added via mobilsync, correct?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad. Console is here:

/Applications/Utilities/Console

It'd really help if you could check for clues in there.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Jesterlou"]Not sure what Applications/Console is? If that is the "Review Changes" screen that pops up when I sync - no it doesnt even appear as it normally would when updates are present.

I cleared my calendar on my phone while troubleshooting earlier adn readiing earlier posts about memory possibly full in other threads/problems

no luck[/quote]
Jesterlou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres was that provided, any clues here?

Mar 16 10:54:22 jl-power-mac-g4 launchproxy[308]: /usr/sbin/smbd: getnameinfo(): Non-recoverable failure in name resolution
Mar 16 10:54:22 jl-power-mac-g4 launchproxy[308]: /usr/sbin/smbd: getnameinfo(): Non-recoverable failure in name resolution
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Those messages are not from MobileSync.

Please switch from "system.log" to "console.log"

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Jesterlou"]Heres was that provided, any clues here?

Mar 16 10:54:22 jl-power-mac-g4 launchproxy[308]: /usr/sbin/smbd: getnameinfo(): Non-recoverable failure in name resolution[/quote]
jlbrown

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesterlou, I am also getting the " launchproxy[308]: /usr/sbin/smbd: getnameinfo(): Non-recoverable failure in name resolution" errors in Console.

Were you able to work out what was causing it?

Thanks,

James.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> MobileSync (retired) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: