FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Next update?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swe_downhill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Next update? Reply with quote

Hello everyone :)

I just downloaded the trial version of Salling Clicker and put the program into my phone and installed it and so on.
I have a SonyEricsson K800i and I was searching for my computer, it pops up on the screen but when I try to connect it says "It seems like Salling Clicker isnt running on your PC"

And then I opened Salling clicker on my PC and pressed the "About" tab...
Where the following is written "No compatible bluetooth stack/device recognized"

So my question is: Will it be after the next update and when is it coming? I cant wait to controll my PC wireless using my phone! thats a function I ever wanted...

Its a laptop with a built-in bluetooth stack if someone wonders!

And another thing. will it be compatible with Musicmatch Jukebox? Thats the best music program ever made!

Thanks for your cooperate

Best regards /// Martin Johansson
Swe_downhill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok now after days of research :)

I finally found out that Ive got a Toshiba Bluetooth stack... so when do you guys think the update may arrive for the users that needs it :roll:
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The Toshiba stack should be supported in the next version. Cannot say when it'll be ready, though.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Swe_downhill"]Ok now after days of research :)

I finally found out that Ive got a Toshiba Bluetooth stack... so when do you guys think the update may arrive for the users that needs it :roll:[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: