FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

How to install Windows scripts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scheumanrj

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:31 am    Post subject: How to install Windows scripts Reply with quote

I hate to be a typical new user that asks an obvious question, but....

Can someone please point me to directions on how to install 3rd party windows scripts? I've read quite a bit of the web site and searched the forum's but I haven't found clear directions and I can't get them to work. I'm trying to install the WinAmp and Pandora scripts and I'm running Windows XP Pro on a ThinkPad with a Palm Centro smart phone.

Thanks in advance for any help.
joeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: How to install Windows scripts Reply with quote

[quote="scheumanrj"]I hate to be a typical new user that asks an obvious question, but....

Can someone please point me to directions on how to install 3rd party windows scripts? I've read quite a bit of the web site and searched the forum's but I haven't found clear directions and I can't get them to work. I'm trying to install the WinAmp and Pandora scripts and I'm running Windows XP Pro on a ThinkPad with a Palm Centro smart phone.

Thanks in advance for any help.[/quote]

-1- Download the script and extract it. You now have a new folder.

-2- Move that folder to your My Clicker Script directory
For XP that would be ROOT:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\My Clicker Scripts
where ROOT is your windows partition and USER your logon-username.

-3- Startup the Clicker application on your computer and open it.
in the interface you find 'Items available ..' and 'Scripts.'
Search for the new script in the 'Scripts' section and drag it over to the available items.

You can now select the script from your portable.

cheers
scheumanrj

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: How to install Windows scripts Reply with quote

[quote="joeker"]....
-3- Startup the Clicker application on your computer and open it.
in the interface you find 'Items available ..' and 'Scripts.'
Search for the new script in the 'Scripts' section and drag it over to the available items....[/quote]

Thanks! It was step three that I was missing. Now I at least have the WinAmp and Pandora scripts available on my handheld and partially working. I'll have to look further to figure out why they aren't fully functional.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: